Renters Insurance

When you’re renting a place to stay or even if you’re staying rent-free in a family member’s place, you need renter’s coverage to protect your personal belongings. In essence, this coverage protects the items that you own from damage or theft. It also provides liability coverage if a visitor is injured, while in the house or apartment you’re renting.


There’s also coverage for alternate living arrangements if the place you’re renting becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss. It’s a good idea to walk through your rented space and video all of your personal items and then upload or otherwise place that video in a safe place, just in case you need it. There are other coverages that are available for condo owners.


Contact us if you need any additional information or would like to see a proposal.

House for rent.jpeg
Request a Quote

Thanks! Message sent.